My Blog List

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A few rules to help guide your adventures, wherever they are. I'm writing these out mostly for me, not to preach. I forgot about these things, and have made it harder for myself than it needed to be. Don't forget the things you learn!

Live with purpose. If you live with purpose, then you are exactly where you're supposed to be, walking down the streets you were supposed to walk down, meeting the people you were supposed to meet, and you aren't supposed to be anywhere else.

Live with love. The only things that matter, the only things that are real, are the things you put love into. Everything else is an artificial gesture, an imitation of reality.

Talk to people as if they're leaving for Budapest tomorrow. Don't be like me--I didn't want to invest time into people since they were leaving so soon. Remember that people are worlds of their own, try to learn about who they are, what they're about--explore them with a genuine interest, before it's too late.


If you have anything to add, feel free to message, edumacate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment